We were informed that over the next several weeks, the construction crew for the Metrolink stop will be moving and placing new track for the station. This will require various road closures (see below). Please note the only time both Boyle and Sarah will be closed is over a weekend to minimally disrupt traffic. Otherwise, either Boyle or Sarah will be open during the closure periods.
Following is a tentative schedule for the upcoming street closures for the Cortex Station:
· Railworks will pull rail across Sarah sometime next week. It will probably be towards the end of next week. Flaggers will direct traffic during the short time required to pull the rail across Sarah
· Sarah closed the week of April 9 to install Track 1 crossing panels
· Boyle closed week of April 16 to install Track 2 crossing panels
· Boyle and Sarah closed April 27 thru April 29 for Track 1 cutover
· Boyle closed week of April 30 to install Track 2 crossing panels
· Sarah closed week of May 7 to install Track 2 crossing panels
· Sarah and Boyle closed for Track 1 cutover
Signs and traffic control devices will be in place for all street closures.