Whether you have lived here for years, or you are new to the neighborhood, the West Pine-Laclede Neighborhood Association is here for you! Some of the association’s work includes:
- timely and immediate updates of pertinent news in the neighborhood (i.e., real estate developments, local politics, Special Business District, crime, etc. )
- weekly litter pick up groups
- common areas landscaping
- advocating for needed city services
- standing committees for Beautification, Security, & Development
- monthly meetings, many with important guests
We need you to help make it happen by joining the West Pine-Laclede Neighborhood Association using this link: https://westpinelaclede.com/join/ . If you are already a member, we remind you that 2021 dues are due this month.
We meet on the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 7:00 pm. Although we have been meeting by Zoom over the past year, we look forward to the time when we can gather again at Northwest Coffee for our meetings.
Your input at our meetings and/or your donation to the association, will help to make this neighborhood even better!
Consider making a $25 donation (individual) now towards membership, (a gift of any amount is appreciated!) or $30 for a business per year.
Venmo @WPLNA (please include your name/address in text box)
Checks payable to: West Pine-Laclede Neighborhood Association,
Mail to: Terry F. Werner, 4121 W. Pine Blvd. STL 63108.
Please contact Terry with questions or for additional information at 314-535-0845.
Thank you. Current Officers: Harold Karabell, President; Terry Werner, Treasurer: Dug Feltch, VP; Diana Gualdoni, Secretary